TRF Undergraduate Field Study Scholarship
In partnership with Dutum Company, the TRF undergraduate field study scholarship is designed to grant current students of tertiary institutions undertaking courses in any of the following fields listed below scholarship opportunities in the form of I.T placements, internships, and job placements in Dutum and other companies in the building / construction industry.
- Estate Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Quantity Surveying,
- Candidate must be between 200 – 500 level of a Federal university in Nigeria to Apply.
- Candidate must be enrolled in any of the courses listed above
- Candidate must be seeking to pursue a professional career in any of the related fields above post-graduation
- CGPA must be between 1st class and a second class lower
- Displayed significant leadership initiatives
- Scholarship between I.T placements [which is typically for individuals within school] and internships [which is typically for fresh graduates] will be reviewed on a performance basis. Candidate must have met certain performance standards during I.T placement to qualify for internship positions.
– Application opens December through January each year.