TRF Undergraduate One World Scholarship Program
The TRF scholarship undergraduate program is for academically excellent students who want to receive a first degree from any Federal University in Nigeria of their choice. Scholars must be African, be a permanent resident of an African country and meet the requirements for admission to any of the universities before applying for the scholarship, i.e. you must have secured your admission before applying for the scholarship.
This program is available for individuals seeking admissions in any of the following fields in the building/construction industry.
- Estate Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Quantity Surveying,
- Candidate must be 15 to 25 years’ old
- Candidate must possess an admission offer from a Nigerian Federal University
- Candidate must be enrolled for a 4 / 5-year program
- Exceptional academic achievement
- Significant involvement in school and community activities
- The scholarship will be reviewed on a yearly basis based on performance. Candidate must maintain a certain grade point average to maintain scholarship offer.
- Application opens 26th of August through 15th of September.
- Two letters of recommendation (from other than relatives) are required
- At least one letter must be from a Civil servant and one from a teacher from the secondary school the applicant graduated from. The letter should speak to the character, integrity and or uniqueness of the student.
- Copies of reference letters from your Guidance Department file are not acceptable.
- All questions must be answered completely.
- Include a copy of High School Transcript and Activity Sheet. The Activity Sheet should reflect school and community activities, as well as any awards and recognition you have received in these activities.
- Finalists will be interviewed by the selection committee in early November
- The scholarship will be awarded last week in November / first week in December.